WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another quick swap of colours, etc for a gloss white GLX-5600 G-Lide I picked up that had the usual chunks of white missing from the bezel and strap.

I fancied a complete change so bought a matte yellow GW bezel from Tiktox and threw on a black 6900 strap I had spare cos I had no 5600 strap available, looks and feels pretty good I think:

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers, I know it's not exactly a major mod, but I like the look and actually the 6900 strap is very comfortable being more curved at the top.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Next time when you stick your hand out to the bumble bees, they will think you are one of their own. I dare you to try! :-d

Sunflower Yellow Flower sunflower Sunflower seed Sunflower Flower sunflower Sunflower seed Yellow

Reactions: sodamonkey

·
Premium Member
8,325 Posts
Nice. I'd fancy a yellow keeper on that. I'm likely going with the same color combo with my Lightning yellow GWM5630E. Tried a carbon strap the other day but probably going with matte black instead. Don't like the gold keeper so it'll either be yellow or red. Maybe some black bullbars, bam! I've been posting some experiments in the Customs square thread lately: https://www.watchuseek.com/f17/custom-squares-q-show-em-here-fuel-addiction-2545450.html. Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So just a very quick update on this one:

I was waiting on black bullbars​ from Tiktox, and they arrived yesterday so here are​ a few pics, I think it looks good with the bars and I like the fact they sit quite close to the bezel edges and don't invade the display like I've seen on other G's:

·
Registered
926 Posts
So just a very quick update on this one:

I was waiting on black bullbars​ from Tiktox, and they arrived yesterday so here are​ a few pics, I think it looks good with the bars and I like the fact they sit quite close to the bezel edges and don't invade the display like I've seen on other G's:

The bullbars look good. I prefer the cleaner look of your G-Lide mod sans bullbars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts