WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys and Girls

I've spent last year doing some digital art for my fave hobbies, and now I've done some one off prints of my favourite pieces, one of them is a great photo by me of my Speedmaster, then digitally played with, looks like the sun is eclipsing it. I have that already printed on huge canvas, also have 2 small canvas of the Rolex LV

Anyway I thought some of you watch guys would like it, I have some other sketch drawings, but I wanted to test the market, see if it's worth my time

One thing I have been asked for a few times is to do these effects for peoples own wrist-shot. this isn't a simple filter, but a few different techniques to get various effects. and hand finished. Perfect for watch freaks, or man cave!

I could supply the digital file for you to print as many times and any size you want.

I'm charging £100 per illustration, which considering I normally get 4 figures per professional illustration I do in the design world, is great.

Or the large Speedy illustration below we could discuss price.

Paul

PS I am a professional Art Director and digital illustrator, not some bum looking to make a buck. Paul Price Design Paul Price design

if this is in wrong section, please let me know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts