WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, dear experts and watchlovers.

I am looking for watch brands that produce watches to 3000 dollars with real alligator strap (this is by no means a price cap for the brand). The second criterion is the existence of the collection include Tourbillon and gold case 18k (no price limits). Preference is given to Geneve-Swiss made. Classic collections. Are there brands?

·
Registered
4,816 Posts

I am looking for watch brands that produce watches to 3000 dollars with real alligator strap (this is by no means a price cap for the brand). The second criterion is the existence of the collection include Tourbillon and gold case 18k (no price limits). Preference is given to Geneve-Swiss made. Classic collections. Are there brands?
That's too verbose. Here's your question.

Are there any medium to high end watch brands?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

These three words in Bold cannot exist together.

Or are you meaning a Brand which has all 3 models in their collection
:-s
Answer to that: already given.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am just look for Swiss watches with aligator strap under $3k.

As I say before: brands from mid to luxury

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
I am just look for Swiss watches with aligator strap under $3k.

As I say before: brands from mid to luxury
Well at that price you're not going to get what most people here call luxury, and you sure are not going to get a tourbillion as that's complication itself adds more than 10 times your budget. I'd say look at Longines, Baume & Mercier, Frederique Constant.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you dump the Swiss requirement you can get a high quality Chinese watch for your price range, with everything, tourbillon, strap, etc for under 3k. Why does it have to be Swiss?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts