WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,667 Posts
Re: Yet another DOTD site to check.

Thanks for the new site. Besides this one, shnoop and watchopia what are some of the other daily deals sites out there?

· Registered
3,667 Posts
Just a heads up to one and all. I wound up buying three different Fila watches from Tanga as gifts and all of them had dead batteries. They refunded shipping costs since I wasn't willing to go through the hassle of boxing and shipping $25 watches, and then have to pay to send back non-working watches. I figure the refunded shipping fees will come close to paying for the batteries and I'll replace them myself. If you buy anything from them be prepared for it not to run since as the email response to me explained because they sell thousands of bargain priced watches that may have been stored for a long time they don't check them.

No complaints on my Chronoshark, Sale a Day, or Shnoop purchases so I'm not going to be sending any additional business Tanga's way.

· Registered
3,667 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that Tanga has been flogging the same hideous Kenneth Cole watch for the last two months? I guess they've given up the watch biz.

· Registered
3,667 Posts
Re: Yet another DOTD site to check.

They no longer have a DOD. Then again they said there would be no more 50% discounts which is why they're giving 30% discounts right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.