WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Not sure if you recall but I entered some of my non-digital watch designs into the design competition posted on the Watch Design section of the WUS forums.

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=155335

The entry phase has now closed and the voting phase has begun. If you'd like to see any of my designs put into production (as much as I would) then hop on over and cast your vote! You can vote for more than one watch at a time, but you can only submit your vote once.

I have six designs entered in total, and you can see images of each along with specs and approximate pricing.

I'd certainly appreciate my fellow G-men's help in getting one of my designs made, but feel free to vote for any of the designs that have been posted - there's a lot of good stuff out there, I just personally prefer mine :)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Vote cast for BFG1. :)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Congrats on the great designs!!!
Always liked them, I voted on number 1, it was hard I wanted to vote number 2 but the only reason I didnt is because I like a bezel with a GMT.

Very basic beautifull designs, I got my fingers crossed, would be great to see your work go into production.

just wanted to edit in, that after looking more at the designs I think it would be cool to see a gmt with a inner rotating ring with 1-24, just my two cents, tks

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you to everyone who voted for one of my watch designs - I really appreciate your vote of confidence.

As you probably already know the original design competition polls have been closed. I don't know any more about it than any of you - something to do with a design being withdrawn - but as a result it looks like we have to start the vote all over again.

If you would still like to vote for one of my designs (or any of the other designs) and haven't already done so, please follow the link below to cast your vote on the new poll.

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=157731

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
BFG 5 and 6. hows the lume? great design. awesome design.
I'm with mansrow on this one... design of 5 and 6 (especally 5) is ROCK SOLID... AWESOME work man.. I'm glad that your design is actually winning at the moment... well deserved...

Hopefully a community here would support your design and that it will actually make it into production. As long as lume does not majorly suck I'd get one in a hearth beat... :-!

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I have voted for all the BFs and nothing else. :)

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Man, I'm so excited by this competition. I hope you win, Brian. You have one customer here for any of your watches. :-!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Can you vote for more than one? Or more than once?

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Brian...luckily they might reopen the voting. I remember looking forward to it...and then lost track.

Your designs really stand out, and appeal to me. Keep us posted. I'd for sure get one of your designs...maybe you could sign the boxes/literature for us?? ;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts