WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I've seen quite a few posters on WUS from Sydney but I've never heard of a watch club/society anywhere nearby. Are there any groups that meet regularly in our lovely town?

PS: Aussie posters, show us your watches!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not quite from Sydney but a few hours South-west in the Nation's crapital. I'm a relatively new user here, but good to know there's a good handful of Aussies around - may be good for tips about where best to look given the abysmal state of our dollar.

Obligatory newest acquisition shot:

Longines_Casefront2.jpg

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
From Western Australia:

Attachments

Reactions: Rusty427

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hubert, that's an Ahoi Atlantik right? Gorgeous. Did you get it from Master Watchmaking in Castlereagh Street?

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hubert, that's an Ahoi Atlantik right? Gorgeous. Did you get it from Master Watchmaking in Castlereagh Street?

Welcome to the forum!
Cheers rosski!

It's actually a Zurich in blaugold looking subdued under office lighting. Def a stunner out in the sunlight. Was going to get it from Master Watchmaking but they were all out of the blaugold and was going to take 2 months. Too impatient for that so got it online from the Nomos Store. At least I was able to check out the sizing of the zurich at Master Watchmaking prior to ordering it :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How thick is your wrist? It wears pretty big on you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts