WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
35,602 Posts
If you like divers check out the Helson Sharkdiver.

Its a great watch and around your budget.

Watch Brown Analog watch Product Clock

Not my photo, borrowed from the infernet.

Reactions: Dxnnis and Mo1001

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The Scurfa D1 is a bit outside your budget but if you can stretch it then it’s well worthwhile. If £200 is your absolute limit import a Casio MDV-106.
Will look and try
I would go for the Orient :-
Orient Kamasu Mens Automatic 200M Sapphire Crystal Watch RA-AA0002L19B Brand New
This one is going in a UK dealer for Just Under £150 right now, I have bought around three watches from this dealer no problemo!

If this one is not to your liking, then watch his site as his stock seems to change quite frequently!

Best of luck
Jim
Thanks for the details someone mentioned the Tripton is it forc£250
Thanks for the links etc

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Seiko Turtle.
Funky looks. Movement accuracy hit and miss, but Seiko watches and movement's longevity is legendary.
Can be had with a bit of searching for close to £200, certainly £250 from grey dealers.

After that Orient Triton or Kamasu. Scurfa quartz at that price
Thanks for the advice will look into it , steered clear of Seiko as I didn't believe my budget was high enough will look at Triton in think it's the components that make it better than the kamasu

·
Registered
54 Posts
If looking for a real diver (200m) Seiko SKX007 is the best bet … it’s discontinued.. but there should be no problem in finding a good one below your price range …

for a dive style watch (not rated) the newer Seiko SRPD55/51 fits the bill at around £ 175 i guess…

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
If looking for a real diver (200m) Seiko SKX007 is the best bet … it’s discontinued.. but there should be no problem in finding a good one below your price range …

for a dive style watch (not rated) the newer Seiko SRPD55/51 fits the bill at around £ 175 i guess…
Will see if I can find something on ebay

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
The Scurfa D1 is a bit outside your budget but if you can stretch it then it’s well worthwhile. If £200 is your absolute limit import a Casio MDV-106.
D1 is good but almost all are out of stock so couldn't get a price

·
Registered
6,819 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster. I like Seiko to but feel since the "purge" they are overpriced right now and you're not getting the most value for your money.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Seiko Turtle.
Funky looks. Movement accuracy hit and miss, but Seiko watches and movement's longevity is legendary.
Can be had with a bit of searching for close to £200, certainly £250 from grey dealers.

After that Orient Triton or Kamasu. Scurfa quartz at that price
Ninu turtle is over £300, I don't think I can find the turtle for £200

21 - 36 of 36 Posts