WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently got back in the DOXA family with the new version of the Sub 300T. Unfortunately, the watch did not come with a bracelet or end links. I bought a Watch Gecko beads of rice bracelet & I'm pretty impressed with the quality. I need to adapt the curved end links to fit the watch but I'm hesitant because once I start & if I muck it up, I will need to order new end links from England. Has anyone done the modification to these end links? I could sure use some help or helpful hints on how to cut the links down. I have a Dremmel & a collection of needle files, so I have what I need (I think). The problem is I don't have a DOXA end link to look at that will help me adapt the end.

Anybody with any experience on this?

Thanks

tempImagex7jndO.png

·
Registered
402 Posts
If you can get a pair of Doxa end links for a 300T I'm pretty sure from memory that they fit that bracelet - if not I'd say its just a case of taking very small amounts at a time and continually trial fitting (assuming they are not that far off a fit)- I've adapted that bracelet to fit a PRS14 with a bit of filing/grinding and manipulation. Can't say it was much fun though.

·
Registered
12,828 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
I bought a Yobokies BOR for a Samurai a couple of years ago. I tried it on my 1200 for s&gs and found that the beads were slightly longer than the Doxa so it didn't look quite right with the Doxa end links. But I believe the end links he sells work great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts