WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch has been relisted without bracelet.....Thanks!

Omega Seamaster Professional

Model 2254.50
Full size 41mm stainless steel case - brushed sides with polished top finishes
Black bezel insert with silver lettering (Watch will come with two bezel assemblies. An aftermarket black Planet Ocean bezel assembly is currently installed and watch will come with original black bezel assembly. The pearl (lume dot) from the original assembly has been installed in the Planet Ocean bezel.)
Black dial with incredible lume! Lume dots are whiteish/green in daylight.
Second hand tip is bright red

Automatic Omega 1120 movement running with no known issues. Currently running within approx. 10 seconds per day with acceptable amplitude. I have not attempted to have it regulated any closer. NO service history.
**I can have my local watchmaker service the movement (NO case work will be done) for $150 and will include a six month warranty. It takes approx. 2 weeks for him to complete the work.**

Comes with original 1610/930 "Speedy" bracelet with 11 full links - will fit approx. 7.35" wrist

**Watch comes with NO box or paperwork. Clearly visible 80 million serial number present on caseback and movement.**

Condition - Both bezel inserts have numerous small scratches. Crystal is near perfect, but has a couple very light marks which can only be seen under a loupe. (They are not visible during wear or any of the photographs.) Case is very nice, but does have marks on the lugs and sides. Bracelet is very nice, but does have marks and some stretch.

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

$1295 (PRICE IS FIRM) - I will cover insured shipping (International is extra $$) and Paypal fees.

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am a proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors. Please check out my other listings.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868. I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos.

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Omega Seamaster Pro 2254.50 Black Dial Sword Hands Auto Full Size 41mm - Daily Bargain! PO Bezel

Bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts