WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Omega Seamaster Professional
Model 2254.50 (Or could have started as a 2230.50 Non-America's Cup with a 2254.50 bezel installed)
Full size 41mm stainless steel case - brushed sides with polished top finishes
Black bezel insert with silver lettering
Black dial from 2230.50 Non-America's Cup with incredible lume! (This dial is similar to the 2254.50 dial, but has raised markers and Omega logo which is classier to most people.)
Lume markers are whiteish/green in daylight.
Second hand tip is bright red

Automatic Omega 1120 movement running with no known issues. Currently running within -4/+6 seconds per 24 hours so COSC specifications with strong amplitude. NO service history, but watch sets, winds, and runs smoothly.

Comes with original Omega stainless 1610/930 "Speedy" bracelet - has 12 full links plus 1 half link which measures 8" from end to end when installed on watch head (Extra links are available for $35 each)

**Watch comes with NO box or paperwork. Clearly visible 80 million serial number present on caseback and movement.**

Condition - Bezel insert is near perfect with few very small pin head sized marks. Outer bezel assembly is perfect with no visible marks. Bezel rotates with the proper amount of pressure. (It is not too difficult to turn, but does not turn on accident.) Crystal is near perfect with a tiny spot on the edge around 2 o'clock which is only visible with a loupe under close inspection. Case is near perfect with a few small marks on the polished lugs and the back of the lugs from strap changes. Bracelet is near perfect with a few very small marks. There are NO major dings, marks, or scratches.

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

$1895 - I will cover insured shipping and Paypal fees.
Possible trade for Omega Seamasters (preferably a 2234.50/2534.50 50 Year GMT), Speedmasters (40mm models only), Breitling Superocean/Colt models (41 or 42mm models only), or Tag Heuer Aquaracer models (41mm models only)

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am a proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors. Please check out my other listings.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868. I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos.

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Omega Seamaster Pro SMP 2254.50 2230.50 Non-AC Black Wave Dial Sword Hands Auto Full Size 41mm

Bump

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Omega Seamaster Pro SMP 2254.50 2230.50 Non-AC Black Wave Dial Sword Hands Auto Full Size 41mm

Bump

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts