WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my TAG Heuer Formula 1 Grande Date. I have a certain watch in mind that I must have, so I'm trying to sell it if the price is right. I bought this watch new a little over a year ago. It's a great every day watch, with quartz accuracy, great looks, and that lume dial.The watch includes the box, instructions, receipt, warranty card, original plastic, etc. It originally came with the rubber strap, and I also purchased the bracelet for it, which is a nice dive extension. It's sized for my 7" wrist with some extra micro holes left and includes 3 extra links.I would call the condition 9/10. I've worn it maybe once a week on average since I got it. It has no major marks, other than a few marks on the bracelet, some strap change marks, and maybe a few other minor blemishes. The crystal is perfect.$575 shipped in the US Sold without bracelet for 510.I'll also consider trades, but prefer a sale. If you'd like to trade, please send me a PM that clearly indicates the watch that you would like to trade, and the trade value, or +/- cash amount. I have completed many successful transactions on this forum, and have 100% feedback on ebay.Sorry for the lack of photos, I just had time to snap a few quick ones. I will take more as time allows, or if a serious offer comes my way. DSC_4541.jpg DSC_4542.jpg DSC_4543.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts