WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch is SOLD!!!!! Thanks

Hello,

Up for sale is a LNIB Seiko SRP777 Turtle Reissue. As much as I like this watch. I have decided to sell it to fund another watch. This watch arrived the other day. It was bought brand new but BECAUSE I unboxed it, pealed the blue sticker off it, set the time and date and wore it for about 5 hours in my house watching TV, I no longer consider it new. I consider it to be Like New In Box.

Watch looks great and has no issues. The strap is supple and has no issues(the plastic protection sticker on the metal Seiko keeper is still there) The strap however attracts lint as has been said on the Seiko forum so there may be a trace of lint on the strap.

I filled out the warranty card the info on serial number, case number, date bought and where it was bought from. Card is not stamped. I also wrote the Seiko model number and when purchased in both the owners book and the warranty booklet so as to keep track of what goes where(I have a lot of those booklets for my watches and they all look the same)

Watch comes with the following:

Seiko blue box

Seiko white pillow

Seiko Prospex tag

Seiko Warranty booklet

Seiko 4R36 owners manual

Seiko product registration card

Seiko Warranty Card (card is filled out by me)

Since the watch was played with and worn by me for a few hours in my home and also since I wrote on the warranty card and booklets. I am selling this at a discount.

Watch comes from a smoke free home

I am asking $260 shipped Continental USA ONLY!!!!!! Paypal Only

I will be shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance. The watch will be well packed.

If you are interested in this watch, please send me a message through the WUS PM system.

Once I will only ship to the Continental USA(to much of a pain to ship out of the lower 48 states)

I have references and I post frequently on the Seiko Citizen Forum

Thanks much

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts