WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 106 Posts
Great list indeed and I rekognise some of the points in my self heheh :-x

One thing was missed though and it is thsi one:

"I want to become a multi millionare so that I can buy as many G-Shocks as I want and also give away lots of G's for free in competions to all forum members":p:-!

Classic! I can't decide whether or not to pass it on to my wife. On the one hand, she would see that I'm not the only nut out there. On the other hand, she would see how many of the arguments I make are shared by other nuts and may therefore be completely bogus.

Your contribution to brevity is outstanding as well. From now on posters on watch forums will quote Tribe's 50. "Hey, man, that guy really deserves a Tribe 41", "Welcome to the forum, nice Tribe 18 you got there. Now you're just lacking the 3 Polisario variations. They pop up on the Bay once in a while", "Tribe 48, you were missed this 10 days, man; nice to see you posting again about your delusion of getting over this", "Well, you know your Tribe 35 needs a non-reflective strap now, don't you?".

A classic, Tribe, fifty classics.

I take my hat off.
DITTO and AMEN brother!

Nothing more needs to be said.

Except perhaps that I've recognized myself in few "tribes"... man... should I look for a shink?

That idea intrigued my mind for full 3 seconds... than I was off to see where can I get PAW-1500 once it's finally available... ;-):-d:-!

Classic! I can't decide whether or not to pass it on to my wife. On the one hand, she would see that I'm not the only nut out there. On the other hand, she would see how many of the arguments I make are shared by other nuts and may therefore be completely bogus.
I laughed so hard when I read his posts... my wife asked why am I laughing... than I was thinking to show the post to her... than I gave it another thought... nah... money on a shrink is WAY better spent on a new watch... plus, it would be harder to come up with a bogus excuse after she reads it...
but than again... EVERY time I try the bogus excuse SHE KNOWS it's bogus...but I try anyhow... :-d

Now back to that PAW-1500 that I just mention...;-)

Nothing at all. ;-)

But I needed an affordable 'American' brand.
Never mind the fact that it's owned by Swatch... but hey, your wife does not need to know THAT...

Now was that before or after you pulled tribe50 ? ;-):-d

21 - 40 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.