WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poul,

Hi, Hope all is well.

With the website coming along now can we presume the watch is coming along as well?

Mainly hoping for some pictures if any are available yet. I know, i am impatient, ;-).

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Hi Carl and Schmiedel,

As soon as I get any pictures, I will post them right away. Unfortunately, it will take time. People have to remember that the manufacturer is Fricker, and they have some big clients, so I am at the bottom of the (watch) chain. The only thing that I know for now is that the tooling is in production.

The pelican case is almost done. I will post pictures soon.

This coming Monday I will start to take pre-orders.

Best regards,

Poul

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Poul, i know you said this already, i was just impatient and couldn't stop myself from posting;-).

Cheers.

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
Poul -

I think you would get more preorder commitments if pictures of the actual watch were available, even if its a preproduction sample.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Cheers Poul, i know you said this already, i was just impatient and couldn't stop myself from posting;-).

Cheers.
Hi Carl.1

I promise as soon as I get any information related to the OE I will post it.

The Pelican cases (1120) should be ready in January 2008 :-!

Best regards,

Poul

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Poul -

I think you would get more preorder commitments if pictures of the actual watch were available, even if its a preproduction sample.
Hi Eric,

The only reason I is because I have had several people ask me about an early pre-order list, so I am only doing it to avoid them from going elsewhere :)

But I do agree with you once I post the actual picture(s) of the OE that more people will sign up.

Best regards,

Poul

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just had a look at the Pelican 1120 case. Nice, i am pleased it is not the micro version, these are just too small for the watch and any straps and tools you might want in there.

Cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts