WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what watch Brad Pitt is donning in this film? It looks like a chrono w/ a highly polished band...

·
Registered
9,345 Posts
Tissot got the deal to be promoted in the film.Mrs.Smith also wears a Tissot in the film.
If I recall the movie correctly, I believe that there are more than a couple gratuitous lable shots as well.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yep, there were.

When she's in the shack in the desert you get a good wrist shot of her beige T-touch.

+1 When I saw that in the theatre, I turned to my friend next to me and yelled "HEY!!! That's my watch !!!"

Well, actually I have the T-Touch Titanium, 1st generation, bought it right after seeing Lara Croft had it in Tomb Raider !! Thanks Angelina Jolie !

·
Registered
9,345 Posts
Yep, there were.

When she's in the shack in the desert you get a good wrist shot of her beige T-touch.

Not that I have a problem with that, of course. Watches have always been a part of our cultural milieu - often closely intertwined with movies (Heuer in Le Mans, Rolex / Omega in Bond, Hamilton in... well virtually any WW2 movie) - so I don't see any reason why watch makers shouldn't continue to take advantage of that connection. Not to mention the fact that continued exposure to watches might very well mitigate the tide of cell-phone based heurology that's sweeping over us.

·
Banned
805 Posts
What watch???:p:p

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe he was wearing a G-Shock in the desert scenes; Jolie was defiantly wearing a T-Touch. But Pitt's in other scenes looks different than any other Tissots - The PR series doesn't have a band like the one he's wearing. Any ideas?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts