WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have 11, no real rotation other than I’m typically in the mood for another watch after a couple days. When I go to the box I grab whatever will make me smile unless the activity calls for a beater.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
It's whatever feels right that day. I have no rotation schedule. Sometimes I'll wear the same watch all week or more. Other times I'm wearing a different one each day.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
All interesting answers. Most people it seems go by mood and some others have a pattern but break when the mood strikes. One thing that is cool is if I don’t wear a watch for a couple months and then put it on I remember why I bought it in the first place. I think a 10 watch collection will the perfect number for awhile. That leaves me three to go.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I open up the safe take a look at what I might want to wear pull it out of the watch case, wind it and wear it for the day. Wash rinse and repeat the next day.

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Whim. Whatever moves me that morning or moment.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I wear them in order of how they are in my watch box. Currently they are in order of purchase date. I used to have them separated by dial color.

They all get worn at least once a month this way.
Bro I like your collection. That Stella had me searching, now looking at the Beaufort :love:

·
Registered
566 Posts
I choose the clothes and shoes I'm going to wear, then the watch that goes best with it. Simple as that. Out of a collection that is bigger than I would actually like, I really only rotate between 3 watches for work and going out.

Other than that I have a watch that I wear for outdoor activities and one for vacations

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I have 8-10 in active rotation, pick a new one every day so that each gets at least 2 days wear every month.

Reactions: Summydad1

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I probably have a total of like 18 watches in a watchbox/safe. I usually have 2 to 4 pulled out and get worn depending on how I feel that day or what I plan to do with the watch on (ie. if I need to be wearing a beater). Usually at least one mechanical which I try and keep wound, and one grab and go quartz.

Probably every 2 to 3 weeks or so, I reassess the watches in rotation and swap some out for ones in the watchbox that I haven't worn in a while, or think I'll feel like wearing in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have a Daily watch, a nice weekend watch, a dress watch, and a beater. They all get worn. The daily gets the most wrist time and the dress watch the least.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have two watches plus my G-Shock beater. I usually wear one for 5-10 days straight then swap to the other. That means I’m most interested in GADA watches so I don’t have to swap very often.

My aim is to add one, maybe two more to give me more variety then stick to a one in, one out plan. For me personally (and many will disagree!!) any more than four watches will mean I won’t wear them enough.

Reactions: Snyde

·
Registered
36,621 Posts
No plan, pattern, spread sheets Or anything so organised.

Open box, pick watch that calls to me, strap it on for however long it keeps calling, might be an hour, or six months as was the case with my Bronzo when I first managed to find one.

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
I have eight watches but one I only wear in certain situations. The rest all get worn at least once every two weeks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am down to 3 and each one has a purpose work beater diver sports and swimming diver and dress diver
I really have to justify my next purchase to fit into my rotation these days

61 - 80 of 91 Posts