WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
That's a very nice looking watch. Unfortunately, I don't speak Russian and Google translate isn't doing the best of jobs... But if I get it right the price will be somewhere between US $236 and US $263?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a very nice looking watch. Unfortunately, I don't speak Russian and Google translate isn't doing the best of jobs... But if I get it right the price will be somewhere between US $236 and US $263?
Yes, I think so depending on the exchange rates.

·
Registered
18 Posts
More information from watch.ru
Kronstadt watch design inherits well known Soviet deck watches (made by Poljot / 1st MWF) and less known marine chronographs, both supplied to Soviet Navy since 1950-s. St.steel case measures at 40 mm and resembles old deck watch and pocket watch cases. 10,75''' hand wound 17 jewels movement known as caliber 2409 developed in 1969 by Raketa WF in Peterhoff is still in mass production by Vostok WF in Chistopol.
Heat blued steel hands and simple printed dial will be manufactured by watch restoration studio in St.Petersburg, Russia.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The style of the Kronstadt watch was borrowed immediately from the three time devices that supplied the Navy of the USSR, namely:

- Deck watch "ЧП"
- “Captain pocket chronograph" "28-ЧК"
- Pocket chronograph "99-ЧК"

·
Registered
419 Posts
Would I have to be a member of ??????? ????? Watch.ru to get my order into the Excel document (Кронштадт 100 шт - список покупателей)? Do I make a payment first? If someone could outline the procedure for placing an order in English I'd definitely want one of these absolutely stunning watches!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Would I have to be a member of ??????? ????? Watch.ru to get my order into the Excel document (Кронштадт 100 шт - список покупателей)? Do I make a payment first? If someone could outline the procedure for placing an order in English I'd definitely want one of these absolutely stunning watches!
I don't know, maybe, but it's not hard to sign up at watch.ru, if I can do it anybody can. I'm sure comrade AlphaFoxtrot will answer your questions shortly.

I have forwarded your questions.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is the reply to your questions that I asked about at W.Ru.

Thank. I don’t think you need to register here. I simply write it in the list and then through you I will notify you of payment and when it will be necessary the postal address and the sending should be coordinated.

At aglitsky p.p. 5 - 8 of the conditions of the order:

5. The price for 100 watches order is RUR 17,490.- per unit; for 50 watches order is RUR 19,490.- per unit (*
For any number of watches in the order in between of 50 and 100 the price is estimated by linear interpolation.
* - provided that 'donor' watches Slava are bought at current wholesale price of RUR 7.490 (50% of RRP)
6. Payment and price adjustment. The order is processed against downpayment in the amount of the price specified above for 100 watches order. In case of less number of ordered watches or alteration of wholesale price of Slava watches the actual price balance to be estimated and settled together with shipping cost payment prior to shipment or on collecting the watch from the Watch Restoration Studio.

7. Money remittance: bank transfer to the account of Watch Restoration Studio against their invoice issued for each cutomer.

8. Shipping costs are not included in the price and to be agreed with Watch Restoration Studio individually depending on each customer's demands and location (St. Petersburg's inhabitants can collect watches themselves, free of charge, whilst for the Far East based customer, for example , willing courier service and / or insurance, the shipping cost would be substantial addition to the price).

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Interesting proyect but, mmmm I doesnt atract me so far... the dial is a copy of the slava Kapitan, minus the crono subdials... The fact that is neither a chronograph or chronometer, make it less atractive...

Compared to the full blooded Sadko that hasn't been delivered 2 years on it does seem like the asthmatic wheezing poor alternative.

I feel like a song coming on...

1 - 20 of 69 Posts