WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
«That’s one small step for a man, but one giant leap for mankind» :)

Assembled test watch from the watchmaker (as you remember, this is for quality control).

Serge XII said:
The dial is painted (by spraying, something like an airbrush). Very smooth, no shagreen.
Texture is better than Vostok Retro (Retro is an example of a simple yet high quality classic watch face, made in China)
The case, by the way, is 41 mm, although the mechanism is 36 mm. Like Kronstadt 2409.
ф01.jpg
ф02.jpg
ф03.jpg
ф04.jpg
ф05.jpg
ф06.jpg
ф07.jpg

I think it's not bad, and we can work with this workshop.
Also I asked a question about the project start dates.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Comrades, we are ready to start.

The workshop gave prices for small order. Cost of the watch will be:

for 30 pieces - 20 990 rub per one (~300 usd)
for 15 pieces - 22 990 rub per one (~320 usd)

Shipping not included, you need to ask it.

On August 5, we will see how many of us want the watch — the watchmaker will determine exact price and issue an invoices.
If you want this watch, please, within a week, before August 4, 2020, send your full name and email for invoicing and postal address for delivery to the workshop email — [email protected] — with subject: Kronstadt 2409 watch - Buyer No. [your serial number in members list, see below]. Remember, you are buying watch from a workshop, not from me. I am only watch.ru translator and I am powerless to help you. Feel free to ask any questions to watchmaker (Ruslan Nikiforov).

You can use this template:
+++

St. Petersburg Clock Restoration Center
For the attention of Mr. Ruslan Nikiforov

Ordering a watch Kronstadt 2409 - Buyer No. [your order number in the list]
===

Hello !

Please send an invoice to my e-mail [your e-mail] for Slava Premier 819хххх / 300-2409.B watch purchase and for Kronstadt 2409 watch manufacture in accordance with the specification and prices published on the watch.ru forum.

My name and delivery address is:

[your name]

[country]
[city, town, region, district, etc.]
[street, house number, building, apartment]
[postcode]

+++

Respectfully,
[name]

Actual members list:
Снимок экрана 2020-07-29 в 07.12.16.png

·
Registered
40 Posts
Green = confirmed by member = 19
White = notification sent, waiting for decision = 10
Red = canceled by member = 3
Total = 19/32

Due to small order, covid and other troubles, the watchmaker need a full prepay.
Now, actual price per one watch — 22 457 rub (~302 usd) without delivery. Final price will be confirmed at August 4th. After invoicing, the order will be closed, and watchmaker will collect payments and start production.
If anybody cancel order after production start (e.g. doesn't make a payment), price will be changed, and other members need to pay extra (at pickup order in workshop or with delivery costs payment).

·
Registered
630 Posts
Bad timing - I like the watch, but at this time I've spent too much on watches and I'm waiting to pay for the Sadko project... in 5-6 months I could imagine myself buying again - maybe the project will be postponed till then? :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bad timing
Yep, dude, yep...Bad time, bad year, bad planet…Everything is wrong in this project.
I have no idea about second production run. The watchmaker recommends collect money and start production now. I think same: it's hard to get people together again.

Theoretically, possible to be repeat this watch privately, just a price will be x2 (the Slava sells 10 or more base watches with 50% discount; equipment for hands and dial will be made for first run).

Green = confirmed by member = 22
White = notification sent, waiting for decision = 6
Red = canceled by member = 4
Total = 22/31

Actual price is 22 057 rub (~296,50 usd) without delivery. Final price will be at August 4th and may be changed if anybody doesn’t make a payment.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I think the project lost it's momentum after the design team decided to find other sources to make the components, or whatever the delay was about. It was so confusing with the translations I couldn't understand what was happening.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, today is the last moment to hop on the departing train. For order confirmation send your full name and email for invoicing and postal address for delivery to the workshop email — [email protected]
If you have any question — ask Ruslan Nikiforov via [email protected]
Today's price is 22 057 rub (~296,50 usd) without delivery. That’s be a final price, if nobody doesn't enter/exit into project.

If heaven bless us, invoices will be sent tomorrow. Production starts after payment, If everyone prepays — price will not change. I understand that floating price looks bad, but we ask for a very small order, and any change in quantity will greatly affect the price.

Green = confirmed by member = 22
White = notification sent, waiting for decision = 5
Red = canceled by member = 5
Total = 22/32

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cheers!

Payment scheme is changed (due to additional orders increase production volume, and price constantly change):
1) All buyers who asked invoice, make 20000 rub (~ 275 usd) prepay.
2) If all invoices are payed and no new orders in same day - the workshop close order acceptance and start make magic.
3) Final price will be calculated by number of payments. Difference need to pay with shipping cost (I think, difference will be a 20-30 usd + shipping).

New renders (with small improvements, some letters and numbers are changed for best printing):

Standard back is #2
Brass hub of second hand will be gold-plated for pathina elimination (I don't know, real gold or yellow plating).

Invoices is ready yesterday, but due to new buyers it's not sent.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Invoices was sent. I received one and prepaid my watch.
I'm really don't know, how foreigner can send money to russian company bank account. One day I had to prepay czech hotel via bank transfer from Russia — and all bank staff googled how to do it. It's like a black magic, yeah.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The main topic says that's possible to make a payment via Western Union. If you have problems with bank transfer - try WU. As I seen, you need to ask it (via reply to invoice email).

61 - 80 of 97 Posts