WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm planning on shooting a few watch shots over the next coming weeks. Both on and off wrist.

Does anyone have any suggestions for props, type of locations that tend to go well for watch shoots?

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm planning on shooting a few watch shots over the next coming weeks. Both on and off wrist.

Does anyone have any suggestions for props, type of locations that tend to go well for watch shoots?

Thanks in advance :)
A bit vague. Pilot watch, dive watch, dress watch? Suggesting the beach if you are in Denver also may fall flat. So, more detail please.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A bit vague. Pilot watch, dive watch, dress watch? Suggesting the beach if you are in Denver also may fall flat. So, more detail please.

Sorry, they are dress watches. I'm probably looking more for props that I can use to make a flat studio shot a little more interesting. Books etc?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Sorry, they are dress watches. I'm probably looking more for props that I can use to make a flat studio shot a little more interesting. Books etc?
Fancy dinner place setting with wine and candles.
Booze is good... A glass of good whiskey/beer/something bubbly.
My brother-in-law and his best man had their accessories photographed. Cufflinks, tie, and so on...

·
Registered
203 Posts
bowtie/tie or a nice pair of dress shoes works....I'd try for a full accessory set-up like shoes, bowtie, belt, wallet.....but make sure the main focus/lighting is on the watch

Reactions: macosie
1 - 6 of 6 Posts