WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm travelling to Dallas later this month for work. Are there any good shops I should check out? I'm interested in checking out a couple of IWC and JLC models, but I'm open to anything interesting.

Thanks in advance! :-!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There're might be a Tourneau there.
Indeed, there is. I'll have to pack my tuxedo, top hat and monocle so that they know to treat me with the appropriate amount of respect. :rodekaart

Seriously though, I've never had a bad experience at a Tourneau, and I'm looking forward to visiting this one.

·
Registered
889 Posts
The people at the Dallas Tourneau are extremely nice. It's located at a mall with another local jewelry store, Bachendorf's. Great service at both.

·
Registered
38,805 Posts
:-s All this 'Tourneau praise' recently has me almost faking 'the big one', like Fred Sanford.
Indeed, there is. I'll have to pack my tuxedo, top hat and monocle so that they know to treat me with the appropriate amount of respect. :rodekaart

Seriously though, I've never had a bad experience at a Tourneau, and I'm looking forward to visiting this one.

·
Banned
4,491 Posts
As mentioned, Tourneau and Bachendorf's at Galleria. Bachendorf's has another location NW Highway and Preston. deBoulle (JLC, but maybe not IWC) on Preston just south of Lovers is a grand non-mall experience. Eiseman Jewelry in NorthPark (NW Hwy and Central Xprssway).

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The people at the Dallas Tourneau are extremely nice. It's located at a mall with another local jewelry store, Bachendorf's. Great service at both.
As mentioned, Tourneau and Bachendorf's at Galleria. Bachendorf's has another location NW Highway and Preston. deBoulle (JLC, but maybe not IWC) on Preston just south of Lovers is a grand non-mall experience. Eiseman Jewelry in NorthPark (NW Hwy and Central Xprssway).
Thanks guys! I'll check these out.

·
Registered
889 Posts
:-s All this 'Tourneau praise' recently has me almost faking 'the big one', like Fred Sanford.
Ha! Cynical about Tourneau service, I see. Well TBH, I can't speak for other locations, but the people there have been extremely helpful. It could very well be the result of Texan politeness as a whole. This is my experience, as someone who grew up on the West Coast.

·
Registered
196 Posts
the galleria tourneau is of course great for browsing ...but i am also partial to bachendorfs especially the galleria and preston center location. Enjoy!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I bought my Hamilton from Tourneau at Galleria, and ordered my VSA Chrono Classic there as well (should be in sometime next week, I hope...so far I've managed each time to get something that's slightly different than what's in their display case). They are very friendly and helpful people to work with - they let me try on everything I asked about, even the ones I picked "just for fun" :-!

I've looked in the display windows at Bachendorf's but never walked inside; I guess I'll have to do that next time I visit (which should be to pick up the VSA...hmmm...I guess I should lock it up in my car first so they won't see the bag when I walk in! :-d)

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts