WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some time to kill while my wife was at the spa, so I dropped by E.D. Marshall Jewelers in Scottsdale AZ.
The were very cool, I said upfront I wasn't buying, just ogling, but the clerk spent a while letting me try on some very fun watchery, and taking some pics was not a problem.

DSC04369.jpg

DSC04361.jpg

DSC04362.jpg

DSC04364.jpg

DSC04368.jpg

DSC04372.jpg

DSC04365.jpg

DSC04366.jpg

DSC04367.jpg

DSC04370.jpg

·
Registered
905 Posts
After the recent posts about poor service this is great, one happy potential customer for the future and a positive post going out to who knows how many other potential customers who read your thread.

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
Looks like,they have some nice watches.
I'm surprised they let you in....And they let you try some on....;-)

·
Registered
30,701 Posts

Nice. I have this Zenith and it was great that they let you look around and take pix.

Some of these businesses understand what it takes to provide good customer service and courtesy to potential clients, so glad you got the chance to visit them.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Nice people - for all they knew you could just strap on a watch and make a run for the door.

Oh, wait, maybe they were HOPING........

·
Moderator Public Forum
2,879 Posts
Wow. Very nice. Are you going to visit Arizona Fine Time? I've always wanted to go there. I hear it is somewhat of a men's luxury store featuring watches, cigars, shaving products, pens, lighters, and a sports bar all in one.

·
Registered
39,472 Posts
Plus, you'll walk out smelling like a 'stogie'.
Wow. Very nice. Are you going to visit Arizona Fine Time? I've always wanted to go there. I hear it is somewhat of a men's luxury store featuring watches, cigars, shaving products, pens, lighters, and a sports bar all in one.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
This is a great place to do some shopping ,& they have a competent watchmaker on site,very friendly & knowledgeable people & service.I live in Phx & frequent this place alot.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
no stogies @ ED Marshals that's Az Fine Time,Seiko goodness there GS HEAVEN
Talk to Joe he's also a member here.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
I had some time to kill while my wife was at the spa, so I dropped by E.D. Marshall Jewelers in Scottsdale AZ.
The were very cool, I said upfront I wasn't buying, just ogling, but the clerk spent a while letting me try on some very fun watchery, and taking some pics was not a problem.

Camguy,do you live here in Az ? If so have you heard about the watchbuys roadshow entertaining an event here in Scottsdale.They are looking for enough people to do a show here.

Phoenix Road Show Interest List

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Nice people - for all they knew you could just strap on a watch and make a run for the door.

Oh, wait, maybe they were HOPING........
Never could do that here,they have to buzz you in & out ;-)

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is a great place to do some shopping ,& they have a competent watchmaker on site,very friendly & knowledgeable people & service.I live in Phx & frequent this place alot.
It was very cool, relaxed customer service from a guy who knew what he was selling.
And yes, he actually let me try them on, with the exception of the Arnold & Sons. :-d Not that I would've dared to anyway! The stayed safely over a nicely padded leather tray.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts

Camguy,

Do you live here in Az ? If so have you heard about the watchbuys roadshow entertaining an event here in Scottsdale.They are looking for enough people to do a show here.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts

·
Registered
7,730 Posts

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Hey all you Arizonaians,
Watchbuys is contemplating a roadshow here in Scottsdale,Az. They are looking to see if they could have enough attendees to make it worth while.Please sign up if interested.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts