WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forum but have been reading it for a couple of years now.

I would appreciate as suggestions of WUS members recommended watches around the £150-£250 price range. I have a large build (big boned ;-)) and therefore am looking for a big watch. It can be any type, chrono, auto etc.

Thanks is advance.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Hi -

Check my answer over at the Affordables forum: Eddie Platt's new Precista quartz chrono...

JohnF

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forum but have been reading it for a couple of years now.

I would appreciate as suggestions of WUS members recommended watches around the £150-£250 price range. I have a large build (big boned ;-)) and therefore am looking for a big watch. It can be any type, chrono, auto etc.

Thanks is advance.
One of the Citizens maybe, such as the Calibre 8700? Reasonably chunky, perpetual calendar, interesting looks.

·
Breitling Forum Moderator
8,939 Posts
I'm up for a shameless plug for the WUS shop. There is a lot to choose from and many well within your budget.
As price and body size were your only pointers I hope you might like what you see. Here is a starting point.

http://www.watchuseek.com/site/chotovelli_shop.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts