WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. What happens when one hobby meets another? Many, many watch pictures. I decided to post my watch related photos here with hope that someone might enjoy them or even have some inspiration for his/her own photo ideas... Let me start with the very first picture of my watch... I bought it in London, somewhere on Oxford street at AD of many legendary watch brands - a shinny upscale shop with highly trained sales-personnel. It was a really big deal buy for me. On my way home, standing in stuffed "underground" car going to Pimlico station, I suddenly realized that I shelled off money enough to buy, I don't know, moderate preloved auto. I remember feeling myself guilty. But not for too long. The moment I opened the box all my philosophical speculations disappeared...

breitling2.jpg

Those who love photography know - you can't stop taking pictures of something you enjoy so much... You just keep doing that. So I started taking pictures of my Breitling.

_RYK3128.jpg

_RYK2589.jpg

I wish I had more "models" but I can't afford the watches that I would like to own, and I don't want those which I can afford. That is it. Please post your comments, ideas and, of course, your pictures.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Fantastic! Fantastic skill, fantastic eye, fantastic post processing, fantastic watch. Now I want a Breitling :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Now it is 3 years since I bought it... Fortunately it was a perfect hit. I mean I knew nothing about watches then. No idea about brands and what is cooler, no idea about in-house or ETA movements... I knew that I wanted Swiss made because it was one of the oldest watchmaking traditions there, and secondly I wanted something cool looking, durable, sporty... Probably I was influenced by London celebrities on TV to some extend... It was a trend by that time to have massive watch with suit. Yes, of course, this was pure gamble... I think if I have chosen something else but Breitling then, I would have had ended up as most of guys on this forum - collecting watches, selling and buying, looking for a perfect watch. But as I told it was a perfect hit for me. So now I am glad to say that I bought this particular watch and still I like it, and once in a while I still feel that good old urge to take new picture.

breitling1.jpg

_RYK3505.jpg

_RYK3503.jpg

1 - 20 of 41 Posts