WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have you seen page 34 of the 8/07 Watch Time? In the Watch Talk section, they write about DOXA's 40th anniversary, titled "Forty Years Ago Today". It is a short article about Peter Miller's book "Doxa Sub: Forty Years 1967-2007" and is accopanied by a photo of the book. It is very nice.

Coincidentally, my copy of the book arrived yesterday and it is fantastic!:-!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Yes but according to the June 2007 issue. There was suppose to be a whole article on dive watches with Doxa included. See last pages in the June issue. I was waiting for two months for that issue.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
The new issue of IW Magazine also has a fullpage ad/order form for the Doxa book and has had a smaller pic in the new watch section for two straight months.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Just bought the mag today and yep there is nice little announcement. I scanned it for those who haven't bought the mag yet.

Anyone got a scan of the advert in IW magazine. I haven't seen it at all.

Interestingly enough the guy serving at Borders today notice my 750T and went "hey nice Doxa". I was gobsmacked. Hhe was wearing a Seamaster and we struck up a conversation about the book and Doxa and Omega..... much to the annoyance of the people standing in the line behind me....:oops:

Pete

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They didn't mind, time stands still when one is dicussing watches:-d

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,627 Posts
Just bought the mag today and yep there is nice little announcement. I scanned it for those who haven't bought the mag yet.

Anyone got a scan of the advert in IW magazine. I haven't seen it at all.

Interestingly enough the guy serving at Borders today notice my 750T and went "hey nice Doxa". I was gobsmacked. Hhe was wearing a Seamaster and we struck up a conversation about the book and Doxa and Omega..... much to the annoyance of the people standing in the line behind me....:oops:

Pete
Pete, you should be so proud;-) All that effort and time is really paying off for you, and I think it is great:-!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Pete, you should be so proud;-) All that effort and time is really paying off for you, and I think it is great:-!
Thanks Jason. I did feel mildly famous when I showed him the bit in the magazine. It was serious feel good thingy.

Heck I'll go back and take a copy of the book with me to show him

Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts