WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I would like buy watch for a women. I found several interesting models but I don't know if it's a good quality watches.

I'm not convinced to brand Kienzle and Jacques Leman (not Geneve) because it's probably produced in Asia.

In Kienzle is mounted Seiko VJ32 Movement. Is it good?

I don't know anything about Jacques Lemans's movement. I only heard that there are Miyota movement (i don't know it's true info).

I expect for watch:
- quality/sustainability
- quartz
- saphir glas
- bracelet
- classic look

Do you think is big gap between Jacques Lemans,Kienzle Watches and Citizen's quality?

I can buy watch only on Amazon.de because i have some voucher there.

1) Jacques Lemans Verona 1-909I price ~100 euro

Glas: Saphir
Bracelet: Steel
Width: 28 mm
Movement: Quartz
Water resist: 3 bar

2) Kienzle V71091337430 - price ~100 euro.

Glas: Saphir
Bracelet: steel
Width: 35 mm
Movement: Quarz
Water resis: 5 bar

3) Citizen EP5804-56C - price ~140 euro

Glas: saphir
Width: 24 mm
Movement: Quarz
Water resist: 3 bar

P.S.: I'm sorry for my poor english. I don't know if it's good category on forum too;/

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Since they are all quartz I don't think they are a lot different. I had a quartz watch from a jewellry boutique, keeped time through alomst 6 years before it needed a replacement and it costed like 50dollars. I´ll think all three would be good, but I would take the Citizen do to I like it's design best and it's the "best" of the three brands. You pay a little extra but I'll bet the finish is better...

Good luck :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since they are all quartz I don't think they are a lot different. I had a quartz watch from a jewellry boutique, keeped time through alomst 6 years before it needed a replacement and it costed like 50dollars. I´ll think all three would be good, but I would take the Citizen do to I like it's design best and it's the "best" of the three brands. You pay a little extra but I'll bet the finish is better...

Good luck :)
:thanks for opinion. I think that you are right. I suppose that Citizen (as better/famous brand) can have better implementation.

Citizen which I found have 1 disadvantage: haven't data. It's a little disadvantage.

I found several Tissot watches yet. Brand Tissot associate me with quality and history so it's tempting.

Tissot Ladies Seastar Elegance Watch T38528531

Tissot Ladies Seastar Elegance Watch T38518531

Tissot Women's T-Classic PR50 Quartz Small Watch T34.2.281.32

Tissot Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch T34.1.281.13

·
5,144 Posts
Of the first three designs I prefer the Citizen. Plus, it has Eco-Drive technology which means the watch uses a solar charging system to keep the battery charged.

At 35 mm, the Kienzle might be a little large - I have a couple of men's watches that are about that size.

Tissot is a good choice for the reasons you stated. My wife has a Tissot automatic that I got off e-bay for around US$125 and she loves it:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts