WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I know you have mentioned a 2 watch travel case but if you ever need a 4-5 watch travel case our new one is perfect. Fits 4-5 watches and some other accessories.

If you're interested let me know as I have a special WUS members only deal going on. $45 shipped conus.
(Click any of the pictures below to be taken to the product on my site)

closedSMALLER.jpg

SpringbarSMALLER.jpg

cufflinks SMALLER.jpg

open2 SMALL.jpg

OpenSMALLER.jpg

Just a thought if you are ever interested in something that will hold more than 2 watches.

If you have any questions please shoot me an email at [email protected]
Cheers!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I tried a search for this one, maybe it's just my poor search skills, but would you have a link for this?
It's beautiful!

Sent from le grand bleu
I need a link as well

Wear your watches with good health and joy.

·
Registered
246 Posts
adding my recent finds to the collective knowledge:

hub city vintage watch wallet (and they also have rolls): handmade watch wallets

and for long travel, i'm really liking this casebudi that i picked up from amazon. price is right, zipper is lined so no scratch concerns, and it's sturdy. it's similar to the oakley watch vault that's no longer on the market. it's a compact hard shell case for a single watch - good for watches that don't go flat. comes in different sizes, too:

Amazon.com: CASEBUDi Watch Travel Case - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

·
Registered
735 Posts
Here's a pic of mine... nothing fancy but does the job...
$_57.JPG

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
if anyone needs a good travel case for 4 watches and straps/accessories, i'm selling mine....

https://www.watchuseek.com/f425/fs-brown-flawless-leather-zipper-case-$35-shipped-3136626.html

·
Registered
427 Posts
After trying out a bunch of travel cases, I decided to build my own.
Maybe "build" is too strong a word. All I did was repurpose a camera lens case.

It's not leather, but it holds two watches securely, stores straps and tools, and get's the job done without taking up much space.

More info and pics in my original post here: DIY Travel Case.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts