WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The open letter thread is becoming a car wreck. It's getting ugly, but I can't stop looking at it (much like Britney Spears).

Be strong like me .... divert your eyes to your wrist and give a shout out to your fellow G Shock lovin' peeps and tell them what you are wearing today. Put on a different watch and post again tomorrow.

I will start....

Hi my name is Womb Raider and I'm addicted to beastiality.... oh wait, wrong forum.... sorry.

Ahem...

Hi my name is Casionerd and today I'm wearing a lovely knit sweater and khaki ensemble with a DW-5000C-1A.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi CN,

You're right, and I forgot the Friday Wrist check (too much busy with the module accuracy test). Well, again the MIB Mudman in Sheep Clothes. I love it... Finally I opened the box with a lot of my favorite watches, so I think soon I wear something different. Too many pics of that muddy I think here, so just a pic from the lab. Neighbors beware for the elephant!

Casionerd, best Holiday wishes and keep an eye on your letterbox!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
263 Posts

Have not been able to take off my new 5600J since I got it earlier this week. leon, you are on the money-it has become my "Daily Driver." :-!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Maybe its just me and Fridays but i'm almost getting embarrased it seems to be the same watch everytime...

Its very comfortable on the wrist and very visually striking IMO.

Locomoco.

PS- Casionerd is one funny guy! Love your humor man!

·
Registered
27 Posts
GW-810 :-!
I bet Sjors will be changing every hour or so after being without his loved ones for a month :-D:-D:-D:-D

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just got this bad boy back from the spa (the little hot tubs did this one good!:-! )

By the way, is there something wrong with Ms. B. Spears?:-D

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
It says automatic on the dial... :)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
This will be my Christmas watch -

·
Registered
33 Posts
Orange Monster.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Started the day, whilst it was cool, wearing the CFX-200

but as it got hotter and sweatier changed to the DW-5600C.

Another good reason to buy G-shocks, can't wear my older vintage models in summer ! Apart from that, I'm not wearing much at all B-)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts