6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are starting off the week with the following:

Sandra - Casio Fishing Time
Stepen - NaufticFish Diver Advance

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of that either - my Locman has it, too. The hair on my arms covers it up anyway. :-D
Hey im curious if that is one of those new movts SW200 in that watch, nice looking blackened rotor as well. Another thing is they never tell you the quality of the diamonds but when Croton comes on he almost always tell you his quality just wondering why is that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey im curious if that is one of those new movts SW200 in that watch, nice looking blackened rotor as well. Another thing is they never tell you the quality of the diamonds but when Croton comes on he almost always tell you his quality just wondering why is that.
It is the SW200. Re. the quality of the diamonds - not sure (and not sure it matters - at least to me). I'm usually not a diamond-kind-of-guy, but they are so subtle here, and that's why I gave it a shot. If you didn't know they were diamonds you would mistake the indices as just being stainless dots. It's not until the sunlight hits them or you take a close look that you notice the sparkle. From what I've seen on my macro pics, they look very clear. The one at the 2:00 position might have a slight speck, but I haven't pulled out a scope to look yet.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
It is the SW200. Re. the quality of the diamonds - not sure (and not sure it matters - at least to me). I'm usually not a diamond-kind-of-guy, but they are so subtle here, and that's why I gave it a shot. If you didn't know they were diamonds you would mistake the indices as just being stainless dots. It's not until the sunlight hits them or you take a close look that you notice the sparkle. From what I've seen on my macro pics, they look very clear. The one at the 2:00 position might have a slight speck, but I haven't pulled out a scope to look yet.
Thanks KW I would like to here your opinion after about 6mos to a year.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks KW I would like to here your opinion after about 6mos to a year.
sure thing. My 2247 (the 8926 with textured dial) has been nothing but great for over 2 years. In fact, my Miyota movement watches have actually held up better than some of my ETA 2824 watches! My Seastar is actually in the shop for a mainspring right now. We'll see how these Sellitas do in Invicta watches.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
sure thing. My 2247 (the 8926 with textured dial) has been nothing but great for over 2 years. In fact, my Miyota movement watches have actually held up better than some of my ETA 2824 watches! My Seastar is actually in the shop for a mainspring right now. We'll see how these Sellitas do in Invicta watches.
Speaking of Seastar I own (2) have only worn one of them once and they are really nice watches just havent had chance to get something else like that F&F for the price point.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
G'day!! New-to-me Zodiac "Sea Ghost":

1 - 20 of 27 Posts