WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forgot about these. I bid on what I thought was one sector watch wallet. what arrived was a whole case:-d got these about 4 years ago.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll box one up and send it to you. you may as well check these out. I paid for one and got 23 for free:-d

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty bored at the moment. I just shot a vid on how to auto wind a sinn u1.:roll: I think I'll take a quick ride around nashville in the nismo and bust a few rulesb-)

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that kart is totally sick! I've watched Ben race a time or 2. I was out on my little kart sunday. I shoved a suzuki 750 water buffalo in it.:-d

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey, check this out. was cruising down the interstate about 20 minutes ago and snapped this wild shot.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Sean, if you're divesting any further, I'd take a wallet, too.
Let me know and I'll PP you.
Thanks.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Good thing you weren't connected to 1.21 gigawatts of juice. Who knows what time you would have ended up in.

hey, check this out. was cruising down the interstate about 20 minutes ago and snapped this wild shot.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Haha thats what first what went through my mind when I saw the pic. Thought Doc Brown hooked him up haha :-!

Good thing you weren't connected to 1.21 gigawatts of juice. Who knows what time you would have ended up in.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nah. these guys are bored with the nismo pics. I'm sure there still up in the cafe.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Its a sweet ride. Got any video from that new mount you were testing out on vaca?

nah. these guys are bored with the nismo pics. I'm sure there still up in the cafe.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
okay. I did get some great video, but the camera was mounted to the windshield and the mic picked up alot of wind noise, plus being that close to the front made it look like the car was going slow, even though I hit 144mph on a number of straights. so I need to make another with the cam mounted farther back in the car.

·
Registered
879 Posts
thats a sweet ride. What performance mod's have you made besides the intake and exhaust? suspension mods?
are you gonna loose the amber reflectors? get painted ones!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts