WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the minimalist dial concept with few large numbers. Unfortunately it's difficult finding such Bell & Ross or Panerai cases for under $250 and under 40mm in diameter (I have small wrists).

Does anybody know of a watch that is a Bell & Ross/Panerai style with at most 4 large numbers? I'd like to keep watches up to 40mm and under $250 if possible.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Jackson has 4 or 5 40mm Luminor style watches, but all of them have the MM text and I'm not sure if you'd like the dials in them or not. Normally you'd just ask him to switch the dial for one you like better in a given case, but I don't know if the 40mm cases will take the much more common dials that fit in 44 or 47mm cases. So, that might not be possible.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Jackson has 4 or 5 40mm Luminor style watches, but all of them have the MM text and I'm not sure if you'd like the dials in them or not. Normally you'd just ask him to switch the dial for one you like better in a given case, but I don't know if the 40mm cases will take the much more common dials that fit in 44 or 47mm cases. So, that might not be possible.
Jackson sells tons with sterile dials.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Jackson sells tons with sterile dials.
Tons of what? Watches, or 40mm Luminors specifically? I know he can do all sorts of dials in the traditional 44mm Lumi and 47mm fiddy cases but none of the 40mm ones on his site are sterile and I rather doubt that the regular Lumi dials will fit in them. I don't know for sure though, maybe they do. I just haven't ever seen it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts