WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me it is my favorite by a land slide. My 300T Reissue Seahunter.

One more thing here look at that bezel. Not a scratch on it, and very shiny. This watch would easily rate 95%.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hello Nick!

Thanks for the shots; that re-issue is one of my favourites, preceded by the 600T DS. Thanks for giving me (us) more pics to drool over .... :-d

Here's my watch-of-choice for today, with some friends ......

Cheers!
Bill

Attachments

·
14,594 Posts
Today, we are sailing out of Mission Bay in San Diego. I will be part of the crew, so I need to wear something that can take a little work..........

·
Registered
120 Posts
For me, has to be my trusty 600T Pro. And going out on my Stag Night in a couple of hours in South Kensington, here in London. Should be a good evening, probably followed by a bad morning...

Attachments

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
Decided on a bit of black today....:)

Pete

:p Wonder how old they need to be to be reissued? ;-)

For me it's day two of this model (in the midst of a three day timing test of each of my Doxa's)

·
Registered
602 Posts
I feel like I am cheating on my DOXA's:-s But I have to take my latest arrival for a test ride:-!

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
37,568 Posts
My trusty Omega Speedmaster Professional "Moon Watch" with decorated 1863 Lemania movement and display back on a Sirtoli Pericles gator strap.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Since the T.Graph Pro is laid up for a few weeks I'm wearing one of the Panerai.

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
Wearing my one true love, today and every day.

·
Registered
170 Posts
T-Bone, you and I are in the same boat this weekend!

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
Sorry but no Doxa today.
This is a Grail weekend:-!
Alasdair
And the white shark isn't a grail?;-):-d

I'm liking the "whitey" more and more these days. Alas, what do you say you humor us with a good shot of one of our grails.:)

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts