WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wondering if anyone here has tried this combo. It might work pretty well, but I don't ever recall seeing it. Anyone?

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Been wondering if anyone here has tried this combo. It might work pretty well, but I don't ever recall seeing it. Anyone?
Most of the Watchadoos I have seen have straight endlinks. Do any have curved to fit the Sub case??

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, AFAIK, they are all straight (then again so are most straps). That's always been my problem with Watchadoos, the straight ends. But for some reason, I think it might just work on a Sub.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Watchadoo is working on a new style with curved end links; I'm waiting to get a prototype from them; I'll post about it when it comes!

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well that is great news! Surprising what one can find out when we ask :-d. And I was just about to accept their second chance offer for one (might anyway). :-!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
They are nice bracelets. Scottie has one on his Orangia that he has posted pics. It is quite heavy and solid. I think it seems well-made. Especially for the price............

·
Registered
157 Posts
I guess this is a stupid question, but what is a watchadoo? I tried to educate myself and kept coming up with ebay listings from watchadoo, so I gave up and decided proclaim my ignorance.

Do tell.

·
Registered
813 Posts
LH,

Here is a pic of the watchadoo sandblasted 22mm bracelet on the Orangia that Jason mentioned. I agree with Jason in that it is a very solid well-built bracelet. I am considering possibly buying a 20mm polished for my 250 sharky.
Note the straight end-links.........curved would be a nice option.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
hmm. curved end links? Great idea, I wonder...

if they will make a range of curves for each lug size, to fit a 40mm diameter case, a 42, a 44.... They make 18, 20, 22 and 24 mm size bracelets.
Or will they make just one size curvature per size bracelet?
I have a few in different sizes and finishes, they are great.
DW

·
Registered
88 Posts
I guess this is a stupid question, but what is a watchadoo? I tried to educate myself and kept coming up with ebay listings from watchadoo, so I gave up and decided proclaim my ignorance.

Do tell.
Your search is correct, Watchadoo is the Australian [email protected] seller of these “lumpy bracelets”. I fitted one to a Seiko SBBN007 “Tuna Can” and it worked very well with the straight end links because the lugs are mostly covered by the shroud.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Love the Watchadoos. The 20mm size is best, followed by the 22mm. I think the 24mm starts to feel a little wimpy because they maintain the same thickness no matter how wide they go. These are extremely comfortable, have a nice weight to them, easy to size, great price and come in a several finishes. That's good news about the curved version...I'll be looking to pick up a couple if it happens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts