WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with these bracelets? They look awesome in every example i see pictured here on the fora. Are they available anywhere other than the 'bay? I only see very few of them on there at a time... :-(

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
They are awesome........I have a 22mm brushed link on my Hamilton Kahaki Aviation. They are thick, heavy, comfortable with a great push button deployant clasp, screw pin link and solid end links! should be about $50.:-!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ken's right! They are awesome bracelets; I have 2 and they are some of the most comfortable I've had. nice finish and look

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, from what pics i've seen, thats about the feedback i was expecting... I'm looking to get a 22mm. So do you guys know of anywhere but Ebay? There's like 4 on there right now, but no 22mm's.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Yup, from what pics i've seen, thats about the feedback i was expecting... I'm looking to get a 22mm. So do you guys know of anywhere but Ebay? There's like 4 on there right now, but no 22mm's.
They are great bracelets and seem to be exclusive to Watchadoo. A 22mm will probably show up soon;-)

On a PRS17:

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
They are great bracelets and seem to be exclusive to Watchadoo. A 22mm will probably show up soon;-)

On a PRS17:

EASY WAY...............send him an email through the site telling him you want a 22mm at the Buy-It-Now price..........it may cost you $5.00 more than bidding on it....but it's worth it!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Great bracelet for the money, here is a 20mm on a TSAR....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts