WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ve got an email from Uhrkraft, they have presented a new tool to create your unique watch online. After 6 weeks ready to ship, made in Germany. Is this really new? The watches looking total different from others! How can such a unknown company do that? Is anybody knowing this company.
How is your experience? :roll: Which movement they are using?:-s Thanks Teaker

G

·
Well, nice modular (assembly) system with the movements Uhr-Kaft uses, the Tourbillon is Made in the PRoC.
Not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
202 Posts
it's a very good idea that some others watch makers should follow
it's not too much expensive but there is a limited number of choices, for example impossible to have a day/date miyota 8205 with the square aviator style but only with the round AvantGarde case

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But the system is different. The other system are not so variabel, And versions are limited. The WC can create thousands of possibilities!

G

·
But the system is different. The other system are not so variabel, And versions are limited. The WC can create thousands of possibilities!
Enjoy then!
Are you somehow affiliated to Uhr-Kraft ? You registered in May on some german watch fora (watchtime, UhrenForum).The only subject you had so far is Uhr Kraft and watchcreator.com. Fishy if you ask me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I come from essen germany, and i was wondering about that we have a watch company in our area. Yes i am related because i think this is a great situation, that a small company out of my area is doing this job! Normally everybody is talking about the same :)"old" famous brands! So this is new. And i feel that this smaller company should get support in the world of watches!;-) I have also watches from Maurice Lacroix and Swatch

G

·
On Uhrzeit.org you registered with Düsseldorf as your place of residence. Now it is Essen....You make me :think:

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
You gotta get up very early in the morning to slip one past Mike! :-d

1 - 9 of 9 Posts