WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've been looking at this website for a while now, specifically this watch Citizen Promaster Marine Mens Watch Bn4044-15E.
They look like an AD of citizen given the description of the 5 year warranty, I will ask Citizen Australia and them about this and update this thread but before that I wanted to ask about buying experience from others about this company.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I ordered a few watches from them at the end of last year when I was still living in Sydney. Plenty of emails from them throughout the process (confirm order, confirm shipping and tracking number etc.).

No problems with any of the watches I ordered; all were new with oem boxes etc, very well packed and delivered in a few days (obviously ymmv with current postal situation in Aus).

Reactions: Khaja

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Also, have you looked at StarBuy as well? They have a good reputation and I also ordered from them in the past.

Reactions: Khaja

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, have you looked at StarBuy as well? They have a good reputation and I also ordered from them in the past.
Yes, excellent service from Starbuy, my last order was from them but this is the only store I found in Australia with the Citizen Altichron. If the model was available at Starbuy, it'd already be on it's way to me but alas, they don't have it :(

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm in agreement with comments made already about these 2 companies, StarBuy & Watchdirect. I have purchased from both with no problems.
Fast service from both, especially if your in Oz, and both watches packaged very well.I'm always keeping an eye on their sales.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
watchdirect.com.au is looking good :) , I'll update tomorrow after finding out if they are an AD of citizen or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts