WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So much to unpack from today's armada of new releases at Watches and Wonders.

What's your favorite and why?
Any of these releases on your radar for next pick up?

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
IWC Big Pilot 43mm. Definitely on my radar, after having recently tried and fell in love with the 46mm.

46mm on my 7 1/8" wrist. Ridiculously wonderful.

·
Premium Member
7,399 Posts
Best: Rolex Daytona WG with meteorite dial

Lot of $$$ and probably a waitlist for a decade for it too, but damn does it look good

daytona_02.jpg

Worst: Panerai Submersible eLab ID

$60k (almost double that WG Daytona) titanium watch with 98.6% recycled materials. Yeah okay, let me recycle my cash and my intelligence too while I'm at it.

PAM1225_Det.jpg

·
Registered
127 Posts
The Panda Chrono from Tudor is gorgeous. Very tempted to add that to my shortlist..

Wierdly, the Taupe BB58 is refreshingly different and keen to see that in the flesh when I can get to an AD.

I agree, the Pistachio green Breitling is super cool too.

·
Registered
802 Posts
It's really interesting that Rolex would make the explorer smaller only a few months after making the submariner and oyster perpetual bigger.

The new aquaracer is kind of cool. I'd like to handle one in person to see how the new quick adjust clasp works. Not sure how I like that date magnifier on the under side of the crystal though, might be a deal breaker...

·
Registered
55 Posts
BLRO in oyster and Cartier Must in red, I would spend money on. JLC quadriptyque and Breitling chronos are notable.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts