WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few watches that have found their way out of my rotation and am thinking about trading. I will consider straight trade, two or more of mine for one or trading down as long as it’s something I’m interested in.

First is a seiko sarb033 on a strapcode super oyster. I have this for trade on a separate post.

I also have a blue seiko alpinist spb089. It’s in really good shape. I can’t find the original strap that came with it so I can throw in a nato or just trade the head of the watch.

Next is a seiko turtle save the ocean edition. It will come on a grey Cincy strap works nato. I can also throw in a khaki moose strap co nato as well.

Lastly is an orient ray 2 in blue. Crystal is clean but it does have some wear on the sides of the case. It has its own post as well and you can refer to it for pics of the wear.

Trade wise I usually don’t go over 42mm. Might make an exception for a seiko sbdc061. Also no dress watches. Some other things I’m interested in would be a glycine airman 36mm, Smith’s Everest 36mm, seiko skx013, but open to offers.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts