WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may have been designed for diving, but I love how hard my Submariner works. I'm chipping mortar off over 2000 hand-made hundred year old bricks to use in a feature wall in the new house we are building. Of course, I still need to know the time, and my trusty SubC is there as always, covered in brick and mortar dust.

Show us your trusty watch hard at work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It may have been designed for diving, but I love how hard my Submariner works. I'm chipping mortar off over 2000 hand-made hundred year old bricks to use in a feature wall in the new house we are building. Of course, I still need to know the time, and my trusty SubC is there as always, covered in brick and mortar dust.

You're a braver man than most. I used to wear my explorer II while wrenching in the garage. Resulted in a trip to Rolex for a new crystal.

·
Premium Member
71,355 Posts

I'm silly in the extreme when it comes to wearing watches but even I cast it off when I'm driving a hammer and chisel.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm silly in the extreme when it comes to wearing watches but even I cast it off when I'm driving a hammer and chisel.
It's a skill I have...I mean being silly. My hammer and chisel skills are pretty poor really.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts