• ON

Votes: 97 42.5%
  • OFF

Votes: 131 57.5%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I usually wear one of my Swiss Military tritium watches to bed . At 44mm and with a radioactive glow, it's easy to see all night long.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I tend to sleep on my right side with my watch hand up by my face. When I'm half asleep it's easier to glance at my wrist than it is to crane my neck to get a look at the clock. When my ex GF would stay over, I'd take my watch off so as not to snag her with it. ;-)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
definetly off. i'm a pretty wild sleeper. i'd be scared up and down my face if i was allowed metal in bed.

·
Registered
465 Posts
On, I often wake up and want to know the time (benefits of a 7 month old daughter...!) rather than find my glasses to look at the clock.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Sleeping alone, on. With girlfriend off.
Usually my Speedy goes where i go, sauna is only exception (and here in Finland it´s 2-3 times/week)

·
Registered
586 Posts
I wear mine to bed. If I wake up at night I can open one eye, look at the watch and see if I can get more REM sleep or if I should get up.

Also, I frequently put my watch under my ear and listen to the movement. Works better than counting sheep.

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Off, I'm a pretty active sleeper. I'd be afraid of hitting my wife in the head and damaging the watch.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Off, on the side table next to the alarm clock. I can easily reach out and grab the watch and check out the time. I'm 20/100 nearsighted blind, so I can't read the alarm clock without my glasses!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I like having a watch on my wrist at night, like the rest of the folks who don't want to have to become too alert (or in John Wilson's case, too aroused) just to tell the time. Agree with Francois about the little vermin and dust flecks. So, I rest my daily watch to regulate its timekeeping and strap on a beater with plenty of lume. Found that even the effort to light up the g-shock would make me more awake, so I'd say a beater with plenty of lume is the ideal sleeping partner, horologically speaking.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts