WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw tonight's episode and noticed they had a heavy focus on Lagavulin, Uber, and watches...thought I would share some watch images....

This is his watch box in his apartment

Another of the same box

His usual trusty and personal Omega SMP, believe this is Liev's actual watch since he is often photographed with it outside of the show

His watch drawer in his main house

This is supposed to be a Rolex Daytona, the other actor called it a Yachtmaster, Submariner, or something else...but in looking at the pics it doesn't seem like a Daytona...

Anyone else notice anything of interest in this or other shows?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought he puked in the drawer, hitting several (or all) of the watches. I was looking forward to the scene near the end of show when Ray opened the drawer, saw the mess, and...dealt with Connor. I don't really like that kid.
Yeah they do a good job of making you not like him, such a good show but not even close to the awesomeness that is House of Cards

Reactions: ilitig8

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I thought I caught site of a couple of IWC (Portuguese top left and gold version bottom second from left?) a couple of Franck Muller, And the two all the way to the right look a bit Pam"ish"? Either way Ray is a WIS...with a baseball bat.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts

This is supposed to be a Rolex Daytona, the other actor called it a Yachtmaster, Submariner, or something else...but in looking at the pics it doesn't seem like a Daytona...

Thanks

Looks like a 116528 So what....$25K pre owned? Nice "gift"

·
Banned
961 Posts
Saw tonight's episode and noticed they had a heavy focus on Lagavulin, Uber, and watches...thought I would share some watch images....

This is his watch box in his apartment

Another of the same box

His usual trusty and personal Omega SMP, believe this is Liev's actual watch since he is often photographed with it outside of the show

His watch drawer in his main house

Thanks
Bunk calls it a Yatchmaster and Submariner, but Ray corrects him and tells him it a Daytona before reluctantly giving it to him.

Ray does have an impressive watch collection.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is that "Daytona" from the past episode, either it is legit on a horrible bracelet or a faker

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Here is that "Daytona" from the past episode, either it is legit on a horrible bracelet or a faker

Lol. It looks like it has no end links.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like Ray is back to his trusty SMP

·
Registered
637 Posts
In tonight's episode he gave his son an IWC Portuguese for his fourteenth birthday. They made a point of showing a clear view of the dial. Someone involved in production must be a wis. The watches were my primary reason to continue watching as I never follow TV series, but the show is pretty good.

·
Banned
961 Posts
In tonight's episode he gave his son an IWC Portuguese for his fourteenth birthday. They made a point of showing a clear view of the dial. Someone involved in production must be a wis. The watches were my primary reason to continue watching as I never follow TV series, but the show is pretty good.
As soon as he asked him what time it was I knew he would give him a watch. It was just a matter of which one. Good choice.

·
Registered
121 Posts
In the end credits, I noticed that Liev Schreiber directed this episode. That might have something to do with the emphasis on the IWC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
Okay, so I'm like the old guy who can't work the TV remote...lol. Thanks for the link. I should have figured this may have been a topic of interest for a while. I also hear there might be a new president in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
in season 4 he looks like he is wearing a quartz casio submariner lookalike, it TICKS.
they show it constantly
it isn;t like they are trying to hide it
ticks!
wle

1 - 20 of 22 Posts