WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen that allmost any one here have some nice quote about watches and time in their signature
So
Please write here and show me all your nicest quotes about watches and time b-)

·
Registered
735 Posts
See signature, below:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
"It's comprised of gears, and jewels, and plates, but once you put it together...Boom! It comes to life."

Not in my signature but a nice quote I heard in a CBS Sunday Morning broadcast about watches...I believe it came from one of the instructors at the Hayek Watchmaking School in Jersey.

I'm going to add it to my signature now haha!:-!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Here's a few borrowed from various sources:

All that really belongs to us is time; even he who has nothing else has that. - Baltasar Gracian Nothing is as far away as one minute ago. - Jim Bishop Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana. - Groucho Marx

Time is the reef upon which all our frail mystic ships are wrecked - Sir Noel Coward Blithe Spirit

Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once. - Anon

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. - Andy Warhol

If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. - Thomas Paine

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so. - Douglas Adams

Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician -Unknown

How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind? - Douglas Adams

The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.

The best way to kill time is to work it to death. - My Boss

·
Registered
268 Posts
LOL! This is the first one tha popped into my head and couldn't resist putting it up! :-d

"Like sands through the hourglass... so are the Days of our Lives...."

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
LOL! This is the first one tha popped into my head and couldn't resist putting it up! :-d

"Like sands through the hourglass... so are the Days of our Lives...."
Oh you are so done.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
man with one watch always know what time it is, man with two, never sure

1 - 11 of 11 Posts