WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw Mission Impossible IV, and it was awesome! Even better was the fact that there were many nice watches to see and identify during the film. Below is the start of a list that everyone can agree with or dispute but also add more detail to as more people see the movie.

Jeremy Renner's character - Rolex Sea Dweller

Tech guy on the team - BAD ASS G-Shock (there is a thread about this in the G-Shock sub forum)

Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) - Tudor Heritage Chrono (per watch-id.com or G-Shock thread mentioned above)

Indian Billionaire - Rose Gold Vacheron Constantin???? Help with this one please!

Arms dealer - Omega Railmaster with mesh bracelet maybe???? Help with this one please!

Russian prison escapee (same scene as arms dealer) - Black Hamilton Chronograph with black rubber strap????Help with this one please!

Bad guy with a beard in scene at Burj hotel in Dubai - JLC maybe???? Help!

Another character - Luminox???? Help!

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
I'm really looking forward to this movie. Mid 90s on Rotten Tomatoes.

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Saw MI: Ghost Protocol today. Really good action flick. Lots of watch action - Tudor Chrono, Rolex Sub, G-Shock and maybe an Omega Railmaster.

And the Dark Knight Rises Prologue was simply awesome!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Saw MI: Ghost Protocol today. Really good action flick. Lots of watch action - Tudor Chrono, Rolex Sub, G-Shock and maybe an Omega Railmaster.

And the Dark Knight Rises Prologue was simply awesome!
I need to check this out. I love The Dark Knight!!!

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
Jeremy Renner was definitely wearing a Submariner, not a DeepSea. I distinctly remember seeing a cyclops.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was going to update the original post to change it to the Sub per Raza's post, but I don't think it will let me since it's so old....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts