WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Moderator High-end watches
3,603 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Nice collections a really solid pics. :-!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Wow! Fantastic pics guys! Really fun to see. But to tell you the truth, I am afraid to put my watches in water! Even the ones with water ratings. I think the next time I go snorkeling, it will go with a $50 dollar watch! I just can't bring myself to put a $3000+ watch under water. It's just me.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Well, I took my brother-in-law's U Boat out to the hot tube for a pic. I was going to buy this watch thinking it was an auto. But I find that it is a quartz. Probably from the first year U Boat made their watches.....2005. I was going to give him $450 for a used auto. What do you think this quartz is worth? I don't know what to tell him.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Wow how'd you do that? Fantastic shots!
Put the watch in a white bowl, had a friend slowly pour water over it while I snapped photos with bounce flash (aim external flash onto wall). Set shutter speed quick enough (1/200 sec) so that it would stop the water and depth such that it would add some pop.

:thanks Thanks for the comment!

-Ross

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Orient invades the florida coast

Sorry, running a little late to this thread but just got back from the gulf of Florida and took a few shots while I was there. This is in a little rock waterfall. Made a nice background I think.

and the same pic backed out a little for a wrist shot.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Great pics!! I'm still trying to take good above-water watch pics, but here's a couple from yesterday and today snorkelling in a nearby lake.
-my new G-Shock G1000H 1A
-Invicta Corduba 4445

I wish I had more arms....;-)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts