WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in getting a watch with an integrated bracelet but don't know of many under 1K.

Ones I know of:
Citizen Attesa range:

Audodromo:
I guess this is more of a hooded lug than a true integrated bracelet but the watch flows in the bracelet well enough.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
These are the first 3 that came to mind out of my watch box, with the Vostok Neptune being by far the most affordable.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Successor by NineFour Watches.

Several watches from D1 Milano.

You can also find certain versions of the ML Aikon below $1000. They will generally be quartz.

And Edox also has a model with an integrated bracelet. I think it is called the Delfin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Citizen CB0120 in thinner titanium case, or CB0160 in steel. There are assorted versions of each. 42-ish mm.

Also Attesa CB1070 and CB3010 as you mentioned. 39-40mm.

And many, many more versions. All of these have wonderful world time, radio controlled movements.

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Aren't the Tag Heuer Link and the Kirium both the type you are talking about. They are different than the watches posted but similar in a Tag sort of way. I wore a Link for 15 years as a sport watch then gave it to my brother who is still enjoying it for the past 5 years. Never had a Kirium but some of them are attractive. The Links has many models and used quartz are well within the budget.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts