WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some info on watches that use the Seagull ST21 (sometimes referred to as the ST24) movement.

The ST18 (sometimes referred to as the ST26) would also be acceptable.

Basically, I'm looking for something with with a movement at 28,000 beats +...

My preference is for an affordable (i.e. $50.00 - $150.00).

However, I'll consider anything.

I generally like watches at 40mm or bigger (minus the crown).

However, I'd consider something at 36mm if styled right (like a Day/Date configuration...)

I'm searching for my wife's birthday gift to me.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks alot.

·
Banned
557 Posts
Sir,

I asked this very question and came up with nothing. I am sure someone knows. I don't think Sea-Gull even use the ST21 and ST18. I use the ST2130 & ST1812.

I do think your price point is a little low especially if you are wanting a watch with the ST18.

Lets see what the rest of the guys come up with. I would be interested as well

Dan
Orange

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sir,

I asked this very question and came up with nothing. I am sure someone knows. I don't think Sea-Gull even use the ST21 and ST18. I use the ST2130 & ST1812.

I do think your price point is a little low especially if you are wanting a watch with the ST18.

Lets see what the rest of the guys come up with. I would be interested as well

Dan
Orange
Yes, the price point is an ideal range... I am interested to know about any watch that uses these movements though - regardless of price.

Hopefully someone comes up with something... Otherwise, I'll have to start looking for a ETA 2824... I'm more interested in a Seagull.

·
Banned
557 Posts
Sir,

The only watch I know of is an old ENICAR that had a movement like the ST2130, but it was a predecessor of that movement.

I have the watch, whether it was put in or left the factory like this I do not know. Enicar now use ETA, and while still technical Swiss are owned by the Chinese. HQ (effectively) is in HK.

That's all I could drag up

Dan
orange

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,619 Posts
The Parnis automatic pilot has a ST21 i believe. It also fits all of your criteria (its $95, 46mm and high beat)

here is a video of it:

That's an ST25, but that's even better IMO as it is also a high-grade Sea-Gull movement and a genuinely Chinese design |>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.