WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many others, I love having a watch on a bracelet that can be easily adjusted for comfort throughout the day without the need of a separate tool I kept reading over and over about how people like having this feature and it should be standard. Some companies are actually going in that direction, but they really aren't doing a very good job in promoting it. Accordingly, I've decided to create a running list of what I call tolmia watch bracelets (i.e. tool-less micro-adjustable bracelets). The running list can be found on my blogger site: Running List of Tolmia watch bracelets

Any help in keeping this up to date is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Like many others, I love having a watch on a bracelet that can be easily adjusted for comfort throughout the day without the need of a separate tool I kept reading over and over about how people like having this feature and it should be standard. Some companies are actually going in that direction, but they really aren't doing a very good job in promoting it. Accordingly, I've decided to create a running list of what I call tolmia watch bracelets (i.e. tool-less micro-adjustable bracelets). The running list can be found on my blogger site: Running List of Tolmia watch bracelets

Any help in keeping this up to date is appreciated.
With the Seamaster you have a question mark. I can confirm it has one.

And I have bookmarked your list. Will come in handy. Thank you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the Seamaster you have a question mark. I can confirm it has one.

And I have bookmarked your list. Will come in handy. Thank you.
Thanks JLittle. To confirm, are you talking about the current version of the Seamaster 300M? Lots of different versions out there and I want to make sure I reference the right one.

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
Thanks JLittle. To confirm, are you talking about the current version of the Seamaster 300M? Lots of different versions out there and I want to make sure I reference the right one.
Yes, the 2018 and beyond Seamaster Diver 300Ms.

Reactions: Tolmia

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'd add the SeL Omnidiver. One of the best engineered and strongest adjustable bracelets I've ever seen.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd add the SeL Omnidiver. One of the best engineered and strongest adjustable bracelets I've ever seen.
Thanks. I've updated my list. Never heard of that brand before. Looks like they are coming out with another watch that uses that type of bracelet.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
What an admirable undertaking, thank you for the effort!

Reactions: JLittle

·
Registered
849 Posts
Definitely add the Omega Planet Ocean to the list.

It’s up to you what you want to do with the Speedmaster Professional. As is, it is not adjustable. But it can be converted using 100% original Omega parts. My Omega boutique did it for me, for just the cost of the parts. You can also watch you tube videos and DIY. Maybe a parenthetical? Your list, your call.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All current GO steel bracelets, the JLC Master Control series JLC Gran Sport.
Thanks. I've heard this before about the Master Control series, but I can't seem to find anything whatsoever on their website. I didn't even realize the master control series was available on a bracelet. However, with your extra info, I was able to find a youtube video directly on point.

I think I will list the JLC Gran Sport as it appears to be discontinued.

Much appreciated.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Definitely add the Omega Planet Ocean to the list.

It’s up to you what you want to do with the Speedmaster Professional. As is, it is not adjustable. But it can be converted using 100% original Omega parts. My Omega boutique did it for me, for just the cost of the parts. You can also watch you tube videos and DIY. Maybe a parenthetical? Your list, your call.
Good stuff TaxMan. I did make a note about the Speedy Pro. Good luck with tax season, every accountant I know has been crazy overwhelmed the last 2 years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts