WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an Speedmaster Pro from Watchfinder for well below the MRRP. Whilst I was researching Watchfinder I found it very diffuclt to get any confirmation that their service could be trusted.
I would therefore like to provide some comfort for anyone wanting to purchase from them.

My Speedy turned up within 3 days of ordering in official packinging and with warranty cards stamped by a European jeweller. It is absolutely perfect and I love it!

Based on my experience I would definately recommend Watchfinder. I'm happy for anyone to PM me if they want to check out my experience in more detail.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Are we talking about www.watchfinder.co.uk?

I just had a look, their prices for pre-owned stuff seem a bit on the expensive range. But this could just be me...... Or another site?

·
Registered
661 Posts
I recently bought an Speedmaster Pro from Watchfinder for well below the MRRP. Whilst I was researching Watchfinder I found it very diffuclt to get any confirmation that their service could be trusted.
I would therefore like to provide some comfort for anyone wanting to purchase from them.

My Speedy turned up within 3 days of ordering in official packinging and with warranty cards stamped by a European jeweller. It is absolutely perfect and I love it!

Based on my experience I would definately recommend Watchfinder. I'm happy for anyone to PM me if they want to check out my experience in more detail.
But how do we know you're not working for them? You could have made this story up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's true - I could be. Without giving out full personal details you will always have that suspicion. I don't work for watchfinder, I'm a Chartered Accountant who wanted to hear that someone else had given a lot of money to a website and got value in return. I got a good service and wanted to pass that on, that's all.
As I said above - PM me and I'll tell you what I know.

As for the pre-owned stuff - I don't know what prices should be. My Speedmaster is my only purchase so far.

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Speedy Club, jrfkane. I'm glad to hear things went smoothly.

We'd love to see some pics!

eric

·
Registered
661 Posts
That's true - I could be. Without giving out full personal details you will always have that suspicion. I don't work for watchfinder, I'm a Chartered Accountant who wanted to hear that someone else had given a lot of money to a website and got value in return. I got a good service and wanted to pass that on, that's all.
As I said above - PM me and I'll tell you what I know.

As for the pre-owned stuff - I don't know what prices should be. My Speedmaster is my only purchase so far.
I was joking really, but you never know ;)

·
Registered
2,432 Posts

correct me if i'm wrong but watchfinder recently go slated for significantly misdescribing a watch on this very site only a few months ago. i'm not usually twichy but i feel slightly unnervered by the apparent contradiction.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong but watchfinder recently go slated for significantly misdescribing a watch on this very site only a few months ago. i'm not usually twichy but i feel slightly unnervered by the apparent contradiction.
Funny you should mention they misdescribed a watch. I e-mailed them twice last year about totally wrong descriptions of the Speedmaster Pro 'Moonwatch' and another Omega. Have you looked up the "european jeweller" on Omega's site to check that its an authorised dealer? Anyways,main thing is you are happy with your watch and Watchfinder. Congrats and welcome to the Speedy Club. Andy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts