WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Both of my watches arrived yesterday!
Haven't taken many photos yet, but here is the front and back of the brushed version. I'll take some photos of the polished one when I have some time.

I am impressed and I think the watch looks even better in person; it's hard to show the brushed surfaces in photos and I definitely prefer it to the polished case.
I want to thank Technochas, cuthbert (hope he is doing OK, haven't seen him on the forum in months), everyone who signed up for the project, and especially Surok!
This would not have been possible without the participation of everyone. :)

Now I know that there are still quite a few people who have not received payment requests.
You can wait, private message Surok55, or send an email to Technochas to speed things up.
At the moment I think it is still way too early to even consider using the wait list, so no need to worry about losing your spot.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I absolutely love this watch, it works perfectly for daily wear. It’s lovely and slim but still has enough heft to give a feeling of quality, and paired with this bracelet, classy enough for a work environment. My significantly more expensive watches have been relegated to evening and weekend wear!
Thanks to Surok and everyone else for driving this project forward.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Here’s no 34. I have it on a stainless bracelet f on an old Orient. It’s not a perfect fit (the first full link is about 1mm too wide), but it will do for now as I wanted a bracelet a little more than 18 mm for this watch.

The finish on this is outstanding. Thank you to all who made the project a success!

Regards
Joe

·
Registered
1,515 Posts

Twins are at home.

Shiny one and...

...matte one.

Both seems great. I intend to store spare links into these pouches with documents. I can keep at least these in order.

Watches were set to GMT+3. Which is great because next sunday we will turn the clock from GMT+2 to GMT+3.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey all,
My watch arrived yesterday. I am so very happy with this one. It really is a very nice piece. Great work from Surok. Outstanding job. It will be my daily watch for quite some time to come.
Thanks a lot to all and especially Surok for making this possible!!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hey all,
My watch arrived yesterday. I am so very happy with this one. It really is a very nice piece. Great work from Surok. Outstanding job. It will be my daily watch for quite some time to come.
Thanks a lot to all and especially Surok for making this possible!! View attachment 15804220
That bracelet is a perfect vintage match!
Regards
Joe

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
001 checking in... unfortunately the bracelet doesn't follow my wrist profile too well.
Had the same issue. It works really well on the rounded Poljot bracelet that I bought exactly two years ago to put on the watch when the project started rolling. The pic below is my other Elektronika wearing it before the project watch landed.

It's a shame, because the brushed bracelet does look nice, but it's missing just a small bit of articulation on each link.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I have several Poljot bracelets but they are all "employed" by other Electronikas, I have the complete series at this point: 52, 53, 54 and 55, plus the 55WUS.

On the other side I must admit the accuracy of this particular module is very good, from February to May it gained 3.5 seconds.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts