WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all

My mate Lou, one of our kind Mods here on the forum, and I have completed a great swap!

My Titanium bracelet from my Emergency was surplus once I got the UTC, so as he had one which would fit my Chrono Avenger....we swapped! now both have the titanium as well and the diver pro!

It's a fine community we have here.

Thanks Bud, and perhaps see you next Saturday!!!

Davey & Elaine

Looks good huh?!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Watchuseek Swap Shop

Great idea Davey.

I have a brand new un-opened can of Diet Coke here that i'm willing to swap for a, likewise, brand new Super Avenger, (preferably white faced on brown leather, but don't want to seem too choosey).

Would possibly consider Avenger Skyland instead.:think::think:

Don't all rush at once! :-d:-d

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Dave,

Your very welcome,however i bought the Pro2 for the Emergency and as the bracelet i sent you was from the seawolf I also purchased the end lugs to allow the Pro 2 to be used on both. So if anyone out there needs a Pro bracelet to fit a CA, or E let me know.

Must admit it looks great on the M1, and i picked up the ocean racer today, although they sent a 22/20 i purchased it anyhow, so its now on the skyland, great deployment and pics to follow.

See you next Sat..

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Watchuseek Swap Shop

Great idea Davey.

I have a brand new un-opened can of Diet Coke here that i'm willing to swap for a, likewise, brand new Super Avenger, (preferably white faced on brown leather, but don't want to seem too choosey).

Would possibly consider Avenger Skyland instead.:think::think:

Don't all rush at once! :-d:-d
You did say it was a FULL can of Coke Right?
Frank

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
That's just standard cola in a cheap coke copy can. If you look closely you will notice the TM mark is in the wrong font!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Did you put it on the bay as "have a cola for Coke" and a smile?
I would, but i'm already banned from the bay for trying to purchase certain Swiss watches with ......cans of cola/coke/fanta/sprite........ needless to say the feedback isn't looking too good at the moment.:-d:-d

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Cola O/T

Having "worked" in the London Ad agency world in the 80's it was always £60, so a can (300ml then) should be worth a good Crono Avenger new!

Plus the extra Bracelet.

Do not do the math!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts