·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great review! Another top watch from Peter. Can't wait to see the other dial colors in particular the yellow. Thanks for the write up!
He's sending me a photo of all three dials together. I'll post that here as soon as I have it. In the meantime, here is a shot of a well-tested yellow:

Helson Turtle Yellow small.jpg
Photo provided by Helson Watches

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Freaking absolutely amazing! Another complete winner from Helson.!!!

Of course we will get the people chiming in about "another homage". But I don't give a *&%$#@, this watch is cool. I am definitely in for another Helson as soon as orders start. :p

BTW Rob, excellent write up. |> |>

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Awesome review Rob as usual a real pleasure to read.
This new Helson Turtle is going to be another tremendous success for Peter, pretty sure of that!

cheers.

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man I wish it wasn't so thick...
Back then, that was the price of admission for a deepwater watch. That said, I'm not much of a thick watch fan myself. But, after a few days wearing this, I'm surprised I have not slammed it into the doorway even once. ;-)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Back then, that was the price of admission for a deepwater watch. That said, I'm not much of a thick watch fan myself. But, after a few days wearing this, I'm surprised I have not slammed it into the doorway even once. ;-)
I know. I'm just saying, selfishly, for sake of my small wrist I wish it wasn't so thick.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts